miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008

Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
than to harm the one I love..


What have you done now!


I know I’d better stop trying
You know that there’s no denying
I won’t show mercy on you now
I know, should stop believing
I know, there’s no retrieving
It’s over now, what have you done?


What have you done now!
I , I’ve been waiting for someone like you .
But now you are slipping away ...oh
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There’s a curse between us, between me and you





Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
Cause you have turned into my worst enemy.
You carry hate that I don’t feel
It’s over now, What have you
done?



I will not fall, won’t let it go.
We will be free when it ends.


No hay comentarios: