domingo, 1 de marzo de 2009

Hiding from the blue in your eyes. I never told you that I don't need a reason to be in love with the smile on your face. Guess I just want you around to keep my feet on the ground. And I say why can't you tell me what is the reason. Tell me what is on your mind. I'll try not to be uptight but I need to know now. Tell me what is on your mind.
Is it something we've got to mend?
Or should we do it over again, do you need some more time to learn how to love in return? If only you gave me a sign then I'd know I'll be fine.
And I say why can't you tell me what is the reason. Tell me what is on your mind. I'll try not to be uptight but I need to know now. Tell me what is on your mind.
Don't be afraid, it's never too late. Can't bare to see you hesitate. It's a matter of time before you'll be mine. But 'till that day I won't cross the line. Then life will be so much better for you and me. Just let us be.

2 comentarios:

Jero dijo...

copiona de canciones jajaja Anneke!!!!! faltan pocos dias:D Te amo hermosa

Florencia dijo...

ajajaja más te vale que esté bien escrita :P